The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

I love mastermind and the way you presented it was really great!

Burger Restaurant 2 Burger Restaurant 2

Just Finished :D

This is such a big improvement over the first one, I love it even more! The only suggestios I would have:
-Increase targeting margin, 'cause sometimes I thought I cliked someting and I didn't so there's a big time waster
-Maybe delete the "walk" thing, I really did't use it and I don't see its use, You have so many thing to do there's no time to walk around, and also sometimes I wanted to click on an item and I missed it for a bit and the girl would just walk

I can't wait for a third one, keep it up! This game was awesome

Personal Shopper Personal Shopper

Good game

This game is hard! My nose was touching the screen trying to find evertyhig haha. I really like your games (:

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

YAY

Hey man! the best one yet of the series, I loved the animation, the new weapons(especially the grinder), the green psycho killer, and the increase on explotions, blood and flying body parts! Keep it up (:

My new room 2 My new room 2

Great!

This game is really good with its variaty of items and possible positions. What I found anoying was that somethings don't change color the way I want, maybe the next one could open an "item interface" or something of the sort, to make cutomising easier. (: all in all I loved it, keep up the good work!